Friday, July 8, 2011

Rainforest!

So I just got to Australia yesterday but I've already been running around and doing lots of things. It is super warm here considering that this is their winter, I'm a little worried about what it will be like later in the year. Today we went to a place called Rainforestation which is sort of a park, wildlife, and center for learning about aboriginal culture. We saw a ton of Australian animals including kangaroos, wallabies, koalas, and crocodiles. I held a great big snake and got my picture taken with a koala. I attempted and utterly failed to throw a boomerang.
Tomorrow I am whitewater rafting down a river through the rainforest, I'm pretty excited.
I have some things to do right now so that's all for now, hope everyone is well!
~Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment