Saturday, July 2, 2011

Less Than a Week To Go

I leave for Australia on Wednesday, but due to the nature of a ridiculously long flight and the international date line it will be Friday when I get there. I imagine I'll be confused. It's starting to get to that point where I really do need to start getting ready, deciding what I need to pack would probably be a good start. Packing will be my goal for the next few days. I just got my JCU e-mail address, if you'd like to get hold of me using it the address is rachel.miller1@my.jcu.edu.au. I will still check my other e-mail addresses occasionally but probably not as frequently while I'm away. Or you can always get hold of me on facebook.
I've spent the past couple weeks trying to see some of the many people that I will miss while I'm away. Unfortunately I couldn't make it everywhere but I'm pleased that I got to spend time with those that I could. I hope you all have a fantastic rest of your summer and I look forward to hearing about all the crazy things you'll do while I'm gone, keep in touch. In the meanwhile, I'll keep you up to date with my semester away right here at Dingo Ate My Blogemite.

1 comment: